Conclusion

In creating this blog, I've learned that organizing works from comic book artist is quite a challenge, but also rewarding. I first had to choose a theme asking myself if it should it be the story line, artwork, best-sellers, or something else. This aspect of the gallery was the hardest. There are so many amazing comic book artists in the world, and narrowing the list down to 10 was a real challenge. I didn't want to take just any artwork; I chose work from the most influential artists in the business from a span of the past thirty years. After finding out who had the greatest impact on the industry, finding the art was the easy part; it was hard just picking one piece from each artist. They all had so many great pieces of work. Organizing works from these various artist has been a great  deal of fun. I hope that all the visitors of my blog have as much fun viewing the artwork as I had creating it.